We care about our customers, we care about our products. While we could happily sell you any old products, the coolest, latest gadget - even if it sucks - but then the only person who loses is the customer. We don't want that. We want our customers to leave our store with a product that suits their needs, a purchase that they'll be happy with and will last. Our focus is on quality of products. No one wins if you have to return a faulty product. It does of course still happen, but the less it does, the better for everyone. We offer a 30 day return policy - IN STORE for those times something does fail. Not the manufacturer, us. If something you bought from us fails and we can't fix it easily, we'll replace it, refund it, credit it towards a different purchase - because that's how we'd like to be treated.
Our eJuice lines are CANADIAN. We support Canadian manufacturers, and just like beer, we think we make better juice here in Canada anyway :). If we ever do find a foreign juice that meets our standards, we might consider keeping it on our shelves - but so far...they're still all Canadian.
- Haze Vape Co. is a Vape Shop/Electronic Cigarette specialized retailer in Calgary, Alberta, open 7 days a week.
- We're located at 5339 Macleod Trail SW, nestled on the East side between Stampede Boot and Clothing Company and Porsche Centre Calgary.
- We now have a SECOND location at #19 - 13750 Bow Bottom Trail SE (by the McDonald's, 2 doors down from the Winkin' Owl Pub)!
- We initially opened as an online store in May of 2014, but when customers saw our prices, they started finding us locally (though according to some Google and Facebook reviews, some couldn't). Since we didn't have a brick and mortar we opened up a "pickup counter" at an existing business in the back of a warehouse! It might very well have been the nicest pickup counter ever...and definitely became the most entertaining one. With one little Keurig coffee maker and a few stools, a lot of late nights and fun were had.
- Today we're in a 3000 Sq. Ft., two level prime location on Macleod Trail in the SW of Calgary, with a full service coffee bar, serving up the best Hazeccinos that Calgary's ever tasted :).
- Why are we here?
- We want every customer to enjoy their visit. Whether it's a quick first time "in and out" to purchase and get educated on your first starter kit or it's a social visit to chat and enjoy a choice Latte, we want you to have an experience you won't get anywhere else.
- We're picky about our products. We typically bring in a small sample of a new product and test it personally before loading it onto our shelves, avoiding the risk of dumping junk products on our customers. No one benefits when you have to return a defective product days later.
- We're vapers. Former smokers who've enjoyed the benefits of making the switch away from tobacco - we've been there, and we know how hard quitting smoking can be. Our goal is to provide you with the right product and the right flavour with the right strength of nicotine to help you reach your goal and make it as trouble-free as possible. You shouldn't have to invest in hundreds of dollars of products, repeatedly upgrading just to reach the point you should have started at to begin with. With the right questions, we can help you be as successful as possible.
- We support the community and our right to vape to quit smoking. We are members of the UVRA (United Vape Retailers Association) and the CVA (Canadian Vapers Association).
Meet the family
Care Bears, cross stitch, scrapbooking and killing things.
Once tore apart a stuffed bear with her bare hands. But she's better now.
Ivan the Terrible
Man buns, v-neck shirts and shiny things.
Don't let the name fool you. He's actually a really nice guy.
Sasha! (Yes, with an exclamation point. Ask her, it's on her drivers' license. Has to be shouted with jazz hands and flair on greeting her.)
Clouds, bro. And hardcore rap.
Once defeated a dangerous, well-trained evil mastermind whose signature weapon was a hand of claws in a room of mirrors; as well as a very tall man who resembles Kareem Abdul-Jabar.
Meat, hunting, vaping, long walks on the beach, and guys named Andy.
Always looking to smile and be happy, play some poker, drink whiskey and sing along to Michael Bolton songs.
Cooking, cleaning, twirling her hair and talking about really raunchy stuff. Seriously. Don't get her started.
All that junk. Inside that trunk.
Things that aren't cool yet; currently studying to be a vaping wizard. Already has three chin hairs and one neck hair started.
All that's suh dude.